This body sugar scrub smells fantastically fruity since it is made with Kool-Aid! I love that it is patriotic, although you could use any flavor of Kool-Aid for different colors (note, you can use sweetened or unsweetened mix). This recipe is so easy to make and is a nice gift to give too!
3 cups granulated sugar
1 cup coconut oil
1/4 teaspoon cherry Kool-Aid
1/4 teaspoon blue raspberry Kool-Aid
1 teaspoon water
Optional: 3 drops Vitamin E oil
1. Add the cherry Kool-Aid to a small mixing bowl.
2. Add the blue raspberry Kool-Aid to a small mixing bowl.
3. Add 1 cup sugar to a small mixing bowl.
4. Add 1 teaspoon of water to both bowls with the Kool-Aid mix and stir.
5. Add 1 cup sugar to the bowl with the cherry Kool-Aid. Mix to incorporate.
6. Add 1 cup sugar to the bowl with the blue raspberry Kool-Aid. Stir to incorporate.
7. Add 1/3 cup coconut oil to each of the 3 bowls. Stir to blend well.
8. Optional: add a drop of Vitamin E oil to each bowl and stir.
9. Add the blue raspberry scrub to the bottom of your airtight container.
10. Scoop the white coconut sugar scrub on top of the blue scrub.
11. Layer the cherry scrub on top of the white coconut scrub.
HOW TO USE
1. In the shower, wet skin and apply scrub generously.
2. Gently massage in a circular motion to allow the sugar granules to exfoliate any dry or dead skin and the coconut oil to moisturize.
3. Rinse with warm water.
4. Pat dry with a towel.
5. Apply your favorite body moisturizer.